Friday, July 27, 2007

My "100" List

My friend Jennifer "tagged" me so I am suppose to list 100 things about myself. I don't know if you have ever tried this but it is not easy. Here goes....

100 Things About Me
1. I am an identical twin.
2. I am a Registered Nurse
3. I have had to pronounce someone dead.
4. And call the family to notify them of above death. (Never again!!!)
5. I would die for my 3 boys.
6. I would have another baby if I were younger.
7. I work out with a personal trainer once a week.
8. I have lost a total of 14 inches since January.
9. And 17 lbs. according to my scale this morning.
10. I am a reality TV Junkie.
11. I enjoy watching "Scott Baio is 45 and Still Single" on VH1.
12. That is sad, I know!
13. I am a huge fan of College Football.
14. It makes me curse, and I don't curse!
15. I am a closet Nascar fan.
16. I am dying to go to Hawaii.
17. My ultimate goal is to love like Jesus loves.
18. I am afraid of dying.
19. And flying. Especially at the same time!
20. I am married to an Air Traffic Controller
21. I am a good listener.
22. I give people the benefit of the doubt.
23. I recently got a ticket for speeding. (72 in a 60)
24. I am a Fightin' Texas Aggie! Class of 1995! Whoop!
25. I weighed 4 lbs. 8 oz. at birth.
26. I was 2 months premature.
27. I love to read.
28. I just finished the best book ever called "Same Kind of Different As Me." (Thanks Julie for recommendind it)
29. I highly recommend reading this book!
30. I love Brad Paisley.
31. I was a member of my High School's Drill Team.
32. I know you are laughing!
33. I hate to be late.
34. I am a sucker for beauty products.
35. I, however, have no fashion sense.
36. I absolutely love Christmas time!
37. Snow makes me happy!
38. I would love to have a vacation home in Frisco, Colorado.
39. My parents are my heroes!
40. My in-laws rock!
41. Family means everything to me.
42. I know one of the Blue Angels.
43. I love to eat.
44. I have a fear of speaking in front of people.
45. I think I may have Social Anxiety Disorder.
46. I do not like to shop.
47. I am a loyal friend.
48. Flaky people annoy me.
49. I dearly love my husband.
50. We were engaged 2 months after our first date.
51. Married 4 months after that!
52. I truly enjoy spending time with my children.
53. I love to laugh.
54. I crack myself up.
55. I can not sleep late.
56. I am a definite morning person.
57. I went to ACU for 1 year.
58. I drive a mini-van.
59. I love being in my 30's.
60. I think that the writers of "The Backyardigan's" are brilliant.
61. I wish I could sing.
62. I am geographically challenged.
63. Mosquitoes rarely bite me.
64. I have green eyes.
65. I am craving Jay's Meat Pies and hope to have them for dinner.
66. I took a tap dance class in college.
67. And piano lessons.
68. Neither was a success.
69. I have never been out of the country.
70. I do not like confrontation.
71. I love to play Ms. PacMan.
72. I enjoy doing crossword and Sudoku puzzles.
73. I have not flown since September 10, 2001.
74. I am very competitive.
75. This is why eBay can get me into trouble.
76. I really want an iPhone.
77. I get bored easily.
78. I have to have coffee in the morning.
79. I look forward to not having to buy diapers and formula.
80. I crashed a motorcycle into my Uncle's Cadillac one Thanksgiving.
81. I still have a scar from above incident to prove it.
82. I have no business whatsoever on motorcycles.
83. I have not had an uninterrupted night's sleep in over 4 years.
84. I am afraid of bees, heights and indoor swimming pools.
85. I worry about having 3 teenage boys in the house at one time.
86. I love that I am able to be a stay-at-home Mom.
87. Jay does most of the cooking in our house.
88. I talk to my Mom and twin sister almost every day.
89. I like to mow the grass.
90. And paint.
91. I find both relaxing.
92. Bananas, Kiwi, Strawberries and Avocado make my mouth itch.
93. I eat them anyway.
94. If you have read this far I want you to leave a comment to prove it!
95. I have the cutest nieces and nephews.
96. I have learned to never say never.
97. I love to watch the boys while they sleep.
98. I am so thankful for God's Grace.
99. I am actually caught up on laundry.
100. I am glad this is done!
Now I tag Lisa, Karrie, and Holly. Have fun!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very good. Like I said, so sorry that I tagged you but glad you did it. It's really hard to come up with 100 things. Yours are really good. I love the one about afraid of flying but your husband is an air traffic controller. Too funny! I did learn some things about you that I didn't know. Fun!

tamandscott said...

The foods that make your mouth itch was funny! What if the avacado is so ripe, you can't even bite into it...

Anonymous said...

I read it.

Jenna said...

Bananas make my mouth itch too! Did you really take a flight on September 10, 2001. That would have freaked me out too. You know if you go to Hawaii then you will have to fly:-)

PB said...

I love the line - I have not had an uninterrupted nights sleep in four years. My heart goes out to you. I will sleep extra hard for you tonight.

Lisa said...

You crack me up! I may have to steal some of your 100 that apply! :-)

Tami said...

Two things:
1. I would love to see yo on a motorcycle.
2. Don't worry, I am emailing Tammie the definition of "ripe."

tamandscott said...

OK, so unripened...

Holly Moulder said...

#65 sounds naughty. So does Vemma make your mouth itch? Supposedly it's high in kiwi. Oh and did you get an uninterupted night sleep at ladies weekend out? I think I stayed up too late to count that as uninterupted. :) Wish those guys would go bowling or something so we can have our turn!!!