Thursday, September 25, 2008

Logan's 2nd Birthday Party Pictures

Here are pictures from Logan's party. He had a "Circus" themed birthday party and it was a lot of fun! I am posting quite a few pictures so I am going to keep my commentary to a minimum! Enjoy the pictures!



Logan's Cake

Is it time for cake yet?Cheeeeeseee!
Again, is it time for cake yet??
Opening presents.

Help from the big brothers.


"It's my party I can cry if I want to......."
Are you all singing for me???
So good!
Playing on the bunk beds.
Brady being silly! Too funny!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

That cake is just amazing!!! Did you make it? I still can't believe that he is 2!! How did that happen?

Jennifer said...

the cake looked great! His shirt turned out super cute too! Happy Bday Logan!!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog to find out what to do

Holly Moulder said...

Awesome cake! I really liked the bunk bed pic for some reason. And Brady, LOL! He is so funny!