Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Random Act of Cuteness!

Here by popular demand is video of Logan jumping in his new jump-a-roo jumper. (Okay, maybe not by popular demand, but by Aunt Karrie's request. I am sure, however, that it will be by popular demand once you see how cute it is!) Anyway, he loves jumping in his jump-a-roo and he is so funny in it as you will soon see. I can not believe he is getting so big so fast! He's not a little baby anymore! I guess it is time for us to have another one. HA!!! I am totally kidding!!! We are SO done!!!! (Really Michael, we are!) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

very cute!

Jenna said...

I miss your cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Lisa said...

I love me some Logan! I love his little sock covered feet!

Brandi at desertpastoral.blogspot.com said...

What a wonderful site! Thank you so much for directing me to it. You have a beautiful family, and I can't wait to see you at the wedding.