Friday, March 2, 2007

Back After A Brief Hiatus

After a week of battling ear infections (Logan) and pink eye (Collin) I am back to the blogging world. Not much has been going on here so I am just posting some random pictures from the past week.


Here is Logan fresh out of the bathtub. I love the way babies look right after a bath all shiny faced and squeaky clean!

This picture says a lot about how the past week has been....
Collin playing "choo choo twains" as he calls it. I absolutely love this picture of him!

This is Collin relaxing in Logan's bouncer. The funny thing about this is a few seconds after this picture was snapped he reached down and turned the vibration on. I guess he needed a little "massage" action. It is so tough being a kid!

The next two pictures are of Brady and Collin showing off their new haircuts. It amazes me how a haircut can make them look so grown up all of the sudden!



That is all for now but I am sure we will be back soon with some new adventures to share!!





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute. The picture of Collin in the bouncer looks so much like Brady. I had to do a double take. I love the new haircuts on them. I need to take Hudson to get one too. Glad that everyone is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute!!! They all look grown up!

tamandscott said...

Cuties. Sorry Collin had to miss the party today. It was total chaos! Be glad you had a reason to stay home (even if it was the sweet Collin was sick!).

Jenna said...

Cuteness!! Our first bouncer didn't last long because bigger brother wanted in it too.