Friday, March 9, 2007

Has It Been 6 Months Already??

Logan turned 6 months old yesterday and I can not believe how fast the time has passed by! We will be celebrating his first birthday before we know it! He truly has blessed our family in such a big way with his big blue eyes and "faux hawk" hairdo. I thank God every day for choosing us to be his family. Brady and Collin are such good big brothers to him and he loves them already! I will never get tired of the way Logan's eyes light up and how big his grin gets when he sees or hears his big brothers! It truly melts my heart.

Here are some pictures that we have taken over the past few days of the boys. I can honestly say that being the mother of 3 little boys keeps me young and fills my soul with laughter. Okay, I know, enough of the sentimental mumbo jumbo.......


These are pictures that I took of Logan yesterday. He is able to sit up pretty well on our bed for some reason. Brady and Collin thought it was so funny to see him fall over when he finally would fall over, and he in turn thought it was funny to see them laughing at (I mean with) him.

Here he is giving Brady what we refer to as "good kisses"!!


I gave Logan rice cereal for the first time tonight. This is his first time in the high chair. He looks a little unsure about what is about to transpire.
The first bite......
Okay, maybe this isn't so bad.......
Actually, I might kind of like this....
Bring it on!!!!!!!
In the end, I think he really liked it! Something different anyway. Next we will conquer squash!!!!!


This week has been really nice so we were able to play outside a little bit. This is Brady and Collin relaxing in the front yard.
Brady wanted to make lemonade tonight so we bought some lemons so he could make lemonade and play "Lemonade Stand". Here he is posing with the lemons.
Collin patiently waiting for some lemonade.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

SO SO SO Cute! I love my little buddies. Can't wait to see them next weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Logan. He is so cute. That second one where his eyes really stand out.

All the boys are sooo cugte!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Logan is 6 months already. Where did that time go? Glad to see he like the cereal. Hopefully he will be a good eater!

Holly Moulder said...

I love your family! Very smart feeding him in his diaper! I learned that the hard way with Hadley. :) Oh, my lemonade recipe - 3 c. lemon juice, 3 c. water, 1 c. sugar! "DeeeeWISH!" You should try avocado with Logan, it's a great first food!

tamandscott said...

I love those cutie patooties.

Jenna said...

Your boys are so cute! I love Logan's hairstyle. I can't believe that he is already 6 months old!! Where did the time go?