Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Vacation Time!!!!!

Two new tires for minivan: $378
A Full Tank of Gas: $70
Gettin' the heck out of Dodge: Priceless!!!


Tomorrow we leave for our much anticipated family vacation to Tennessee. I am so excited! I am SOOOO ready for a change of scenery. Am I looking forward to 8+ hours in the car? Not so much, but I have downloaded an audio book on to my iPod and have my Nintendo DS lite charged and Super Mario Bros. and Guitar Hero:On Tour ready to go when boredom takes over. We are driving to Memphis tomorrow where we will stay overnight before heading to Chattanooga. Jay has a plan of leaving at 5:00 a.m. (Yikes! I know) but we will see what time we actually get off.......I am taking the laptop and have good intentions of blogging along the way so hopefully I can keep you up to date on our adventure. Please pray for our safety as we travel as well as for our sanity. Those of you who have ever traveled with kiddo's can totally understand the second part to that prayer request!!


Well, I am off to go finish packing.....until next time (Memphis hopefully) love to all!!!!

7 comments:

See-Dub said...

When we were in Hot Springs this week, we kept looking at the map, wishing we had a little more time so we could head on up to Memphis. Such a fun place! I have many fond memories from family vacations to Nashville, too.

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a great time! I can't wait to read about your vacation next month! hee hee! I hope you blog!

Love you!

Lisa said...

Have fun! Wish we were going too!

Jenna said...

Have fun!! I can't imagine that your boys could ever make anyone lose their sanity :) No really, they are so cute and completely crack me up!!

tamandscott said...

Ok, the pressure is on now. You have to blog your every move. We're waiting...

Lisa said...

Waiting for an update....

Anonymous said...

Sis- she must be having too much fun to blog! I knew she wouldn't do it! heehee