Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Collin's First Day Back to Preschool

Yesterday was Collin's first day back to preschool. He really was not looking forward to going and he cried when I dropped him off but he really ended up having a great day! He has the same WONDERFUL teachers from last year and a lot of the same classmates so I think that made it a little easier for him! When I picked him up and asked him if he had fun at school he said "Yes!" so I am happy with that!

Here are a few pictures taken before we left for school.

What a face! All smiles!


Note the change in his face once we get to school! Poor Collin!
Goofing around after school! So glad to be home!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture with his pouty face makes me wante to grab him up. I love that he is clutching Thomas! He is so cute!

Lisa said...

He is getting sp big! Boy, now I know where Maggie learned the pouty face!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

so glad that he ended up having fun. It's hard for them to go back after a long summer at home with us!