Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cedar Hill State Park

Yesterday we decided to take a family outing to Cedar Hill State Park. I had never been even though I grew up in Midlothian and have lived in the area most of my life so we decided to check it out. It was such a beautiful day (a little windy, but beautiful nonetheless) and the afternoon was perfect! The boys really enjoyed seeing the lake and playing at one of play areas. I highly recommend making the trip out there if you have never been! It is definitely worth it.

Below are some of the pictures from the day! I know there are a lot of them but I think we really got some good ones of all the boys! Enjoy!!









My favorite picture from the day.....





4 comments:

Lisa said...

The pics of Logan coming down the slide are hilarious - he looks so scared! I can't wait to see them (and you of course!)

Anonymous said...

I was just coming to post the same thing Lisa said! Those are priceless.

Also the one where Brady is looking over his shoulder with his hands on the chain loooking thing reminds me of a senior picture and I got all teary eyed thinking about that! It looks like you guys had fun. The last picture is great!

Cannot wait to see you guys!!!

tamandscott said...

You ARE a blogging fool lately!! I love the last pic and the one before it is awesome, too!! Love those sweet boys!

Jennifer said...

The pics look great and so does the park! I'm so proud of the frequent blogging on your part!